Blog & Resources
Reduce your tax - 9 things to consider for 2021 tax planning.
Businesses and Individuals should be reviewing their affairs to ensure the best possible tax outcome for the 2021 financial year.
9 areas to consider:
1. Reducing assessable income; https://bit.ly/3uk1gkb
2. Increasing your deductions or tax offsets; https://bit.ly/39Jw1am
3. Diverting Income; https://bit.ly/3dz4bif
4. Selecting an appropriate tax vehicle.
5. Deferring capital gains events; https://bit.ly/2OmqIWN
6. Moving money into lower tax structures, i.e., Superannuation Funds; https://bit.ly/39KUoEv
7. Reviewing your asset register; https://bit.ly/39KnOCF
8. Reviewing your stock ledger; https://bit.ly/39KnOCF
9. Reviewing your debtors ledger for bad debts. https://bit.ly/39KnOCF
If you would like to discuss further please contact us:
McNamara & Company - Chartered Accountants, located minutes from the Melbourne CBD
Phone +61 3 9428 1062
Please refer to disclaimer at the bottom of the page.